Centre Stage NI
At Centre Stage, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use our website, contact us through our website or become a customer or supporter of Centre Stage. For the purpose of GDPR the data controller is Centre Stage Theatre Company NI.
Our website collects the following types of information about you:
- Personal information such as your name and contact details when you subscribe to our mailing list, make a donation, purchase tickets or engage with us in any other way.
- Technical information including your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and geographical positions when you visit : www.centrestageni.org or www.summerdrama.co.uk
- Information about your visits to our website.
This information that we collect and hold may be used:
- To process donations and ticket purchases
- To keep you up to date with news and activities of Centre Stage NI
- To notify you of any changes to our services
- To improve the content and design of our website
- To understand and analyse our audience
We will never sell, rent or share personal information we hold to a third party outside of the Centre Stage Theatre Company NI. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is kept secure and is only used for the purposes it was collected for. The website contains links to external sites. Centre Stage NI is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these external sites (except for summer drama as aforementioned).
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that any incorrect information is amended. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries about this policy, please email us at email@example.com
This policy was last updated on 14th March 2023 (We hold the right to, and may update this policy from time to time in accordance with legislation)